Before you visit it’s helpful if you can read through the following list to familiarise yourself with what you might need to bring or do beforehand.
Our prices range between $75-$120 (excluding nail surgery), depending on what service you require. Please contact us directly if you would like an estimate of what your appointment may cost.
We accept Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard and Paywave is available, we do not except cash or carry any cash in the clinic.
Our clinic is wheelchair accessible, however we do not have toilet facilities that are wheelchair accessible.
Please let us know if you have any cultural or specific needs regarding your treatment at PodiatryMed.
What to bring:
- Footwear that you wear on a regular basis and your activity/sport shoes.
- Old and new orthotics/insoles, if applicable.
- Appropriate clothing if appointment involves running analysis or bike set-up.
- Any documentation required for your appointment where applicable, ACC claim number, referral letter, hospital notes, radiology report, southern cross number.
How to find us:
- We are centrally located at 61 Cambridge Terrace, between Cashel Street and Montreal Street. You will find us in the AEQ Building on the ground floor.
- There are many metered car parks along the river of Cambridge Terrace. The closest car park buildings in walking distance are the Westend Car Park, entrance off Cashel Street and Lichfield Car Park next to Ballantynes.